Posted July 26, 2011on:
Happy Tuesday! Hope all is in tip-top shape. I got trounced playing Settlers of Catan last night. I’ll blame it on having to take over someone else’s hand, so that I had to keep track of two players. Yeah. That’s it.
Anyway, here are a few nifty things I’ve seen floating around the web space recently…… some health and fitness related, some not.
1. If you’re somewhere in the world where there’s a heat wave going on, be sure to check out 50 homemade popsicle recipes. I’m sure some of them would also make great smoothies!
2. Make a decorative serving tray! Easy, quick project!
3. Brilliant! An easy way to make a heart-shaped cupcake.
4. How to make and store salad in a jar that will keep for days. Lots less prep!
5. Tea infuser that looks like a shark. Especially if you use a red berry-based tea, the design is cute.
6. Nothing to do with fitness, but a selection of gorgeous handwriting on envelopes. Unfortunately with our lives giving way to so much texting and email, we’re missing out on script. A lost art that hopefully won’t die out entirely…
Hope you all are enjoying summer! We had our three days last weekend, and have since moved on to fall. There’s always hope for next year, though, right? 😉
(Ah, yes, it’s the time of month where I need to take and post pictures of myself–I’ll get to that before the end of the week! Look out!)
So, I’ll ask: what’s your favorite smoothie combination? (I started playing around with a new combo the other day, and I’ll post about it on Friday. It’s something that helps me imagine that there’s sun!)